Thinking about building a mobile app to showcase your latest idea? Want a mobile app to complement your website? Continue reading to find out the 5 steps you need to take before building a mobile application.
Do your research. Understand what it is you want in a mobile application. What features and capabilities are you expecting from the finished product?
Create detailed application requirements. Create these requirements using item #1 as a basis, listing the most important features at the top of the list. This will help to ensure you get what you want.
- How are project handled?
- What is the methodology used for project management and execution?
- Will you have direct access to your point of contact?
- How are project progress and changes communicated?
- What is their definition of a successful project?
- Is there a clear procedure for billing out-of -scope items such as add-ons or enhancements?
- Can they provide recent references and samples of work?
Obtain a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). After you’ve successfully chosen the development company you will be working with, request a NDA from them. The NDA form, also known as a confidentiality agreement, is a legal contract in which the receiving party, in this case, the development company, agrees to not disclose any of the information shared by you, the client, including but not limited to ideas, proprietary information or trade secrets.
What would you like SunNet Solutions to build for your business?
Submit a request at the left hand side of this page to get started today.
Contact us if you have any questions.