Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Hire as consultant at start with the potential to convert to employee after 6 months
Total Number to hire: 2
A qualified sales professional who demonstrates Focused energy, highly driven for success, and a proven track record in the custom software or IT services field. Have a track record of over-quota achievement, passion on clients’ success, and thrive on helping people. If this describes you, then we invite you to join us at SunNet Solutions in Houston, TX.
SunNet Solution (www.sunnet.us), based in Houston, is a leading provider of digital transformation including strategic planning, project management, custom software development, integration, and maintenance. Clients speak highly about their experiences with SunNet, emphasizing our quick response, and our ability to turn ideas into real solutions that support their goals.
We are seeking a Sales Professional that will accelerate our organic growth. The successful candidate will have:
- A history of exceeding sales quota with documentation showing measurable success.
- The ability to build an impressive pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting, creativity, and hard work
- 5 years’ experiences as a quota carrying sales rep. 3 years in IT sales
- Experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers, including the “C Suite”
- Relentless and disciplined approach to prospect and territory development
- Professional maturity, self-discipline, and self-directed
- Outstanding presentation skills – able to confidently articulate business value and share commercial teaching with 1 or 100 potential customers
- A money maker – consistent record of quota achievement with a proven track record of driving and closing deals
- Providing consultative solutions to prospects
Industry experience: Sales experience working in higher education, government agency, medical, and health care will be a plus.
- Prospect for new clients in mid-market enterprises
- Work with SunNet development team to define solutions to client needs
- Present solutions to clients
- Negotiate contracts with clients for development, deployment and maintenance of custom solutions
- Participate in RFP responses, ensuring the Value of SunNet’s offerings is clear
- Participate in continuing refinement of SunNet’s marketing message and sales materials Maintain forecast database of opportunities Weekly reporting
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary and commissions commensurate with experience
- Company sponsored health insurance after convert to full time employee